After spending many years rambling over the moorlands of Scotland I decided to create a blended fragrance that epitomises the rolling landscape. Gorse, heather, Myrtle and Bog Myrtle infuse in a bold and floral scent that has wonderful earthy undertones.
- On lighting your candle, burn for 2-3 hours to ensure it creates a full melt-pool. Burn for around 3 hours on each subsequent lighting and no more than 4 hours.
- Do not blow out or snuff your candle to extinguish it. Use a dipper to ease the wick into the melt pool. The flame will go out and the wick will not smoke preserving your chosen fragrance in the room.
- Your candle has been trimmed to the correct length for first lighting. Please trim the wick to around 0.5cm for each subsequent lighting. Should black smoke appear extinguish and trim the wick.
- Remember, fire can be dangerous! Do not burn your candle on or near anything flammable.
- Ensure your candle is lit in a draught free space and away from children or animals.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- To protect your container do not melt down to the bottom.
- Remember, candle glass can get very hot.